Maidenhead & District Chamber of Commerce
Aims of the Chamber
The aims of the Maidenhead & District Chamber of Commerce are:
- Working for business development in Maidenhead and district
- Representing members' interests at regional and national levels
- Providing information and services
Benefits of joining the Chamber
Why every business in the area should be a member…
Maidenhead & District Chamber of Commerce exists for the benefit of its 400 members, which include businesses large and small, from all industries and services. Members of its executive committee sit on a number of local authority panels and act as the voice of the local business community in matters such as crime, parking, planning and licensing.
It’s your own local association and represents your interests. Join now and help your business grow!
As a member you will have:
- An invaluable source of information
- The Chamber will keep you up-to-date with matters which could be crucial to the success of your business, such as planning applications, crime prevention initiatives and strategic decisions under consideration that could affect the direction the town takes in the long-term.
- The Chamber will send you regular mailings with information on local business-related issues, plus a diary of forthcoming events.
- The Chamber will offer you advice and guidance to help you develop your business. It organises talks by business leaders and local politicians on topical issues. It can also raise any commercial grievances you may have with the local council.
Opportunities to network
- In addition to its executive and sub-committee meetings, the Chamber regularly holds social functions and networking events at which members can get to know each other, discuss common problems and opportunities and look for new business – and have fun with like-minded people.
Marketing services at a cut price
- The Chamber can send your promotional literature to its members in one of its regular mail-outs at a bargain rate.
Listing on the Chamber’s website - www.maidenhead.org.uk