Benefits of being a Maidenhead Chamber member
At an annual subscription fee of only £75 for small businesses, £125 for medium sized businesses and £175 for large businesses it is hard to find a reason for local businesses not to belong to Maidenhead's vibrant, local, independent Chamber of Commerce since we offer much much more than the value of the annual fee.
Just some of the benefits offered:
- A user editable directory listing on this website where members can promote their products and services
- Members can post their own events and offers in another section of the website
- Mailing of the member events and offers to the chamber database
- Discounted access to events, workshops and networking sessions
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) - a member only feature enabling members to utilise chamber facilities and leverage the chamber database to build their own following, grow knowledge in a specific area, take certain action and a number of other possibilities. <<read more about SIGs
- A Chamber management team meets with the Leader of RBWM Council, the CEO of RBWM Council and key members of their team on a quarterly basis (the latest meeting was on Monday of this week) to discuss issues that are of interest to members as far as the development of Maidenhead is concerned. We have been instrumental in getting the Council to agree or change policy when it is at odds with the wishes of Chamber members.
- We host a lunch where the guest of honour is our local MP The Rt Hon Theresa May, Home Secretary. Theresa is very interested in the workings of the Chamber and its members and attends many of our events including our annual black tie Dinner.
- We have close links with other organisations like FSB and IOD and the leaders of both of these organisations in Berkshire are members of the Maidenhead Chamber and sit on its Executive Committee which meets every month.
We encourage members to take an active interest in the workings of the Chamber and we invite new members to participate in one or other of our sub committees.
If you have any further questions regarding your membership or any Chamber activities oe events please don't hesitate to contact teh chamber at email@example.com